Friday, January 6, 2012

Interview international female hat - Nepal Naka Lu Ogba

And social networks, it is easier and faster to meet so many new people. I met a new man Nena Kalu Ogba. She is a true spirit of international millinery in Lagos, Nigeria. A milliner is a person, who design, decoration and marketing hats. Her hat is one you can not help but notice that if you are wearing one of her designs. She has been in some magazines, such as Royal Ascot and Vogue features. She is currently the version in the VOGUE 10 月. In addition to her design, I admire her spirit of friendship and her ability, her social network, through the convening of kindness. Please like me, Nena Kalu Ogba internationally renowned millinery inspired interview.

Why did you become a hat designer?

Nena Kalu Ogba - curiosity I decided to become a milliner. Even after graduating from fashion school, I still found the hat is a mystery. I almost do not see any needles or to join, it's just I do not know how they do, so I started looking for a teacher. Teacher, I found exactly known - her official royal milliner late Queen Mother of England. I do not intend for others to learn millinery hat. I just want to make some crazy ideas in my head to my reality, so I can wear some amazing creative events. However, when I returned to Nigeria, a family friend get married, my dad asked me a hat, and accompanied his wedding, because my mother in England vacation. I made a simple, eye-catching hat, I wear a wedding, and noted that people walk to me and asked me my hat. I am pleased to mention that every time I put forward their own, they were surprised and asked me for my phone number.

This is how the birth of my hat and communication business primarily through word of mouth before I had my first major exhibition and the media fell in love with my design.

Where did you study fashion and design?

Nena Kalu Ogba - I was educated in the United Kingdom De Montfort University, Leicester, fashion. I specialize in stylish, including evening and bridal wear, underwear design, children's clothing, sportswear, swimwear. Later, I was in London Central Saint Martins College, short courses, learn how to make handbags, privately.

Where are you your inspiration?

Nena Kalu Ogba - I get any real inspiration - line, shape, nature, animals, flowers, birds, and sometimes even a tea cup plate design or design.

How can you be successful in this industry?

Nena Kalu Ogba - by creating a unique and original products, strongly believe in their God, determined to the top no matter what, and continue marketing through various media outlets themselves.

What advice would you give other Who can design a career of interest?

Nena Kalu Ogba - design career is a roller coaster ride. You must focus, believe in yourself, good grounding and super strong inside, you are determined to go to the top. No matter what happens, you work all-round development of imagination and creativity of the clock, praying a lot of design inspiration, must love the design and clear reason, you want to be a designer, make sure you have the talent and strength beyond your competitors, the original and not a copy cat, and ready to persevere. Finally, you must have a strong marketing team.

Where can people find your products?

Nena Kalu Ogba - my product is on sale at my website - www.NenaKalHunter.com.

I have a separate marketing and wholesale buyers buy from me or his store boutiques. I bought the hat from all over the world and we ship to customers in almost all countries.

What is your next target, for you and your business?

Nena Kalu Ogba I hope to build me a complete clothing line, which is what I was going to do. This will be a line, will be incorporated into all aspects of men and women clothing and accessories, sold in stores worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment